Arnicare Arthritis Tablets are a welcome solution for those suffering from minor aches and pains associated with arthritis. These quick-dissolving tablets do not cause drowsiness and have no known drug interactions.
Arnicare Arthritis is available in a box of 60 quick-dissolving tablets.
Adults 18 years of age and older:
- At the onset of symptoms, dissolve 2 tablets under the tongue and repeat, if needed, every 15 minutes for 3 more doses.
- Then, dissolve 2 tablets under the tongue every hour until symptoms improve.
- Arnica montana 3C HPUS – Relieves joint pain from trauma or overexertion
- Benzoicum acidum 6C HPUS – Relieves pain in the wrists
- Bryonia 6C HPUS – Relieves joint pain worsened by movement or the slightest touch
- Chamomilla 12C HPUS – Relieves sensitivity to pain, tingling and numbing pain
- Dulcamara 6C HPUS – Relieves joint pains triggered or worsened by damp weather
- Kali iodataum 12C HPUS – Relieves joint and muscle pains worsened at night
- Pulsatilla 3C HPUS – Relieves finger joint pain worsened by heat and slow motion
- Rhododendron chrysanthum 12C HPUS – Relieves rheumatic pain worsened by dry heat
- Rhus tox 6C HPUS – Relieves joint pains improved by motion and worsened by humidity
The letters HPUS indicate that this ingredient is officially included in the Homeopathic Pharmacopœia of the United States.
- Croscarmellose sodium
- Magnesium stearate
- Ask a doctor before use in children under 18 years of age.
- Stop using this product and consult a doctor if symptoms persist for more than 7 days or worsen, if new symptoms occur, or if redness or swelling is present, because these could be signs of a serious illness.
- If pregnant or breast-feeding, ask a health professional before use.
- Keep out of reach of children.
- Do not use if glued carton end flaps are open or if the blister seal is broken.
- Store at 68-77°F (20-25°C).