Arnica montana pellets are designed to relieve generalized pain, stiffness, and swelling. The oral pellets can also be used with an Arnicare topical for combined pain relief.
Arnica montana 6C pellets are available in a single tube of approximately 80 pellets.
Adults and children 2 years of age and older:
- Dissolve 5 pellets under the tongue 3 times a day until relieved, or as directed by a doctor.
- Arnica montana 6C HPUS – Trauma, muscle pain, and stiffness, swelling from injuries, discoloration from bruising
The letters HPUS indicate that this ingredient is officially included in the Homeopathic Pharmacopœia of the United States.
- Ask a doctor before use in children under 2 years of age.
- Stop using this product and consult a doctor if symptoms persist for more than 3 days or worsen, if new symptoms occur, or if redness or swelling is present, because these could be signs of a serious illness.
- If pregnant or breast-feeding, ask a health professional before use.
- Keep out of reach of children.
- Do not use if the label sealing the clear tube cap is broken or missing.
- Store at 68-77°F (20-25°C).
For more information or comments on Arnica pellets, please contact:
Boiron Information Center
4 Campus Blvd.
Newtown Square, PA 19073-3267