Arnicare Leg Cramps lemon-flavored chewable tablets are convenient to take before bed, when awoken by a cramp, or before, during, or after exercise.
Arnicare Leg Cramps is available in a box of 3 tubes (11 chewable tablets per tube).
Adults and children age 12 and up:
- Chew or allow 1 tablet to dissolve in the mouth at bedtime and if cramps occur, up to 6 times per day.
- Take before, during, and after exercise.
- Contains dextrose; consider rinsing mouth with water before going to sleep.
- Arnica montana 9C HPUS – Relieves muscle fatigue causing or caused by cramps
- Sarcolacticum acidum 3C HPUS – Relieves pain and stiffness from muscular overexertion
- Zincum oxydatum 3C – Relieves day and night muscle cramps
The letters HPUS indicate that this ingredient is officially included in the Homeopathic Pharmacopœia of the United States.
- Magnesium stearate
- Citric acid
- Natural lemon flavor
- Do not use if the plastic sleeve around the tube is broken or missing.
- Ask a doctor before use if you have diabetes (each tablet contains 1.6g dextrose).
- Stop use and ask a doctor if symptoms persist for more than 3 days or worsen.
- If pregnant or breast-feeding, ask a health professional before use.
- Keep out of reach of children.
- Stay hydrated.
- Practice regular physical activity.
- Store at 68-77° F (20-25° C).