Arnicare Tablets provide general pain relief and may be combined with an Arnicare topical. These quick-dissolving tablets do not cause drowsiness or interact with other medications.
Arnicare Tablets are available in a box of 60 quick-dissolving tablets.
Adults and children 6 years of age and older:
- At the onset of symptoms, dissolve 2 tablets under the tongue and repeat every hour for 2 more hours.
- Then, dissolve 2 tablets under the tongue every 6 hours until symptoms are relieved.
Children 2 to 6 years of age:
- Dissolve 2 tablets in 1 tablespoon of water for easier intake.
- Follow directions above.
- Arnica montana 9C HPUS – Trauma, muscle pain & stiffness, swelling from injuries, discoloration from bruising
The letters HPUS indicate that this ingredient is officially included in the Homeopathic Pharmacopœia of the United States.
- Croscarmellose sodium
- Magnesium stearate
- Ask a doctor before use in children under 2 years of age.
- Stop use and ask a doctor if symptoms persist for more than 7 days or worsen, if new symptoms occur, if redness is present, or if swelling increases, because these could be signs of a serious illness.
- If pregnant or breast-feeding, ask a health professional before use.
- Keep out of reach of children.
- Do not use if glued carton end flaps are open or if the blister seal is broken.
- Store at 68-77°F (20-25°C).
For more information or comments on Arnicare Tablets, please contact:
Boiron Information Center
4 Campus Blvd.
Newtown Square, PA 19073-3267