Arnicare Roll-on's no-mess applicator keeps hands clean, making this non-greasy gel even more convenient to apply on-the-go.
Arnicare Roll-on is available in boxes of 1 or 2 1.5-oz roll-on tubes.
- Apply a thin layer of Arnicare Roll-on to affected area and massage gently 3 times a day or as needed.
- If heat or ice is applied, wait five minutes before applying Arnicare Roll-on.
- Arnica montana 1X HPUS – Relieves muscle pain and stiffness, swelling from injuries, discoloration from bruises
The letters HPUS indicate that this ingredient is officially included in the Homeopathic Pharmacopœia of the United States.
- Purified water
- Sodium hydroxide
- For external use only.
- Avoid contact with eyes, mucous membranes, wounds, damaged, or irritated skin.
- Do not use if you are allergic to Arnica montana or to any of this product’s inactive ingredients.
- When using this product
- Stop use and ask a doctor if condition persists for more than 3 days or worsens.
- Keep out of reach of children.
- If swallowed, get medical help or contact a Poison Control Center right away.
- Do not use if glued carton end flaps are open or if the tube seal is broken.
- Dispose of six months after opening.