Staying healthy and fit as your body ages can come at a price. Not only is there wear and tear on your joints and muscles, but bumps, strains, and falls can occur. Boiron’s Arnicare Gel is an essential part of an active, mature lifestyle as it helps relieve muscle pain and stiffness, swelling from injuries, and bruising.* The unscented, non-greasy gel is made from an extract of the fresh, whole Arnica montana plant, a type of mountain daisy. Use Arnicare Gel and feel better faster.
*CLAIMS BASED ON TRADITIONAL HOMEOPATHIC PRACTICE, NOT ACCEPTED MEDICAL EVIDENCE. NOT FDA EVALUATED.
Now Available At
- Temporarily relieves muscle pain and stiffness due to minor injuries, overexertion, and falls
- Reduces pain, swelling, and discoloration from bruises
- Apply a thin layer of Arnicare Gel to affected area and massage gently as soon as possible after minor injury. Repeat 3 times a day or as needed.
- Arnica montana 1X HPUS 7% – Trauma, muscle pain and stiffness, swelling from injuries, discoloration from bruising
The letters HPUS indicate that this ingredient is officially included in the Homeopathic Pharmacopœia of the United States.
- purified water
- sodium hydroxide
- For external use only. Avoid contact with eyes, mucous membranes, damaged skin, or wounds.
- Do not use if you are allergic to Arnica montana or to any of this product’s inactive ingredients.
- When using this product, use only as directed; do not bandage tightly or use a heating pad.
- Stop use and ask a doctor if condition persists for more than 3 days or worsens.
- Keep out of reach of children.
- If swallowed, get medical help or contact a Poison Control Center right away.
- Do not use if glued carton end flaps are open or if the tube seal is broken.
- Store at 68-77°F (20-25°C).
For more information or comments on Arnicare Gel, please contact:
Boiron Information Center
6 Campus Blvd.
Newtown Square, PA 19073-3267
Arnicare Gel is available in 1.5-, 2.6-, or 4.1-oz. tubes, or in a Value Pack (one 2.6-oz. tube and one 80-pellet multidose tube).