No one plans to get hurt but injuries can occur when we aren’t paying attention or we push ourselves too hard. For busy lifestyles, relieving muscle aches, pain, and stiffness is a top priority. That’s why so many choose Boiron’s Arnicare Gel. The unscented, non-greasy gel is made from an extract of the fresh, whole Arnica montana plant, a type of mountain daisy. Use Arnicare Gel and feel better faster.
*CLAIMS BASED ON TRADITIONAL HOMEOPATHIC PRACTICE, NOT ACCEPTED MEDICAL EVIDENCE. NOT FDA EVALUATED.
Now Available At
- Temporarily relieves muscle pain and stiffness due to minor injuries, overexertion, and falls
- Reduces pain, swelling, and discoloration from bruises
- Apply a thin layer of Arnicare Gel to affected area and massage gently as soon as possible after minor injury. Repeat 3 times a day or as needed.
- Arnica montana 1X HPUS 7% – Trauma, muscle pain and stiffness, swelling from injuries, discoloration from bruising
The letters HPUS indicate that this ingredient is officially included in the Homeopathic Pharmacopœia of the United States.
- purified water
- sodium hydroxide
- For external use only. Avoid contact with eyes, mucous membranes, damaged skin, or wounds.
- Do not use if you are allergic to Arnica montana or to any of this product’s inactive ingredients.
- When using this product, use only as directed; do not bandage tightly or use a heating pad.
- Stop use and ask a doctor if condition persists for more than 3 days or worsens.
- Keep out of reach of children.
- If swallowed, get medical help or contact a Poison Control Center right away.
- Do not use if glued carton end flaps are open or if the tube seal is broken.
- Store at 68-77°F (20-25°C).
For more information or comments on Arnicare Gel, please contact:
Boiron Information Center
6 Campus Blvd.
Newtown Square, PA 19073-3267
Arnicare Gel is available in 1.5-, 2.6-, or 4.1-oz. tubes, or in a Value Pack (one 2.6-oz. tube and one 80-pellet multidose tube).