Arnicare Ointment adheres longer to the skin, maintaining contact between the affected area and the healing agent.
Arnicare Ointment is available in a 1-oz. tube.
- Apply a thin layer of Arnicare Ointment to affected area as soon as possible after minor injury.
- Repeat 3 times a day or as needed.
- Arnica montana 1X HPUS 4% – Trauma, muscle pain, and stiffness, swelling from injuries, discoloration from bruising
The letters HPUS indicate that this ingredient is officially included in the Homeopathic Pharmacopœia of the United States.
- Purified water
- White petrolatum USP-NF
- For external use only. Avoid contact with eyes, mucous membranes, damaged skin, or wounds.
- Do not use if you are allergic to Arnica montana or to any of this product’s inactive ingredients.
- When using this product, use only as directed; do not bandage tightly or use a heating pad.
- Stop use and ask a doctor if condition persists for more than 3 days or worsens.
- Keep out of reach of children.
- If swallowed, get medical help or contact a Poison Control Center right away.
- Do not use if glued carton end flaps are open or if the tube seal is broken.
- Store at 68-77°F (20-25°C).