- Temporarily relieves muscle pain and stiffness due to minor injuries, overexertion and falls
- Reduces pain, swelling and discoloration from bruises
- Adults and children 6 years of age and older: At the onset of symptoms, dissolve 2 tablets under the tongue and repeat every hour for 2 more hours. Then, dissolve 2 tablets under the tongue every 6 hours until symptoms are relieved.
- Children 2 to 6 years of age: Dissolve 2 tablets in 1 tablespoon of water for easier intake. Follow directions above.
- Arnica montana 9C HPUS – Trauma, muscle pain & stiffness, swelling from injuries, discoloration from bruising
The letters HPUS indicate that this ingredient is officially included in the Homeopathic Pharmacopœia of the United States.
- croscarmellose sodium
- magnesium stearate
- Ask a doctor before use in children under 2 years of age.
- Stop use and ask a doctor if symptoms persist for more than 7 days or worsen, if new symptoms occur, if redness is present, or if swelling increases, because these could be signs of a serious illness.
- If pregnant or breast-feeding, ask a health professional before use.
- Keep out of reach of children.
- Do not use if glued carton end flaps are open or if the blister seal is broken.
- Store at 68-77°F (20-25°C).
For more information or comments on Arnicare Tablets, please contact:
Boiron Information Center
6 Campus Boulevard
Newtown Square, PA 19073-3267
Where to Buy
Arnicare Tablets are available in a box of 60 quick-dissolving tablets.
Check out our product locator to find the store nearest you.