Love of Arnicare
See the Prizes
Insider Travel Secrets
Choose Your Arnicare
Love of Arnicare
Get $2 Off
The following promotion is intended for viewing in the United States only (including its territories, possessions, and commonwealths) and will be construed and evaluated according to United States laws. Do not proceed in this site if you are not a legal U.S. resident, 21 years or older, and accessing this site in the United States, its territories, possessions, or commonwealths.
YOUR ARNICARE ADVENTURE SWEEPSTAKES
NO PURCHASE NECESSARY TO ENTER OR WIN. A PURCHASE DOES NOT INCREASE YOUR CHANCES OF WINNING. OPEN TO LEGAL U.S. RESIDENTS, 21 YEARS OF AGE OR OLDER AT TIME OF ENTRY. VOID IN PUERTO RICO AND WHERE PROHIBITED.
1. Eligibility: The Your Arnicare Advenure Sweepstakes (the “Promotion”) is open only to legal residents of the U.S. and its territories, possessions and commonwealths who are 21 years of age or older, except employees and members of their households and immediate families (spouses, parents, siblings, children and each of their respective spouses) of the Promotion Entities (as defined below), Boiron Inc., and their respective parent companies, subsidiaries, and affiliates, and their advertising and promotion agencies and all local sponsors.
2. Sponsor: Boiron Inc., 6 Campus Blvd, Newtown Square, PA 19073
3. Administrator: The T.E.A.M. Group, LLC, PO Box 204, Florham Park, NJ 07932. (Sponsor and Administrator collectively, “Promotion Entities”).
4. Overview/How to Enter: You may enter the Promotion beginning at 9 a.m. Eastern Time (“ET”) on May 1, 2014 until 5 p.m. ET on July 31, 2014 (the “Promotion Period”). The Promotion Period will consist of thirteen (13) Weekly Entry Periods. The first Weekly Entry Period will begin at 9 a.m. on Thursday, May 1, 2014 and end at 4:59 p.m. on Thursday, May 8, 2014. Each subsequent Weekly Entry Period will begin at 5 p.m. Thursday and end at 4:59 p.m. the following Thursday with the last week ending at 5 p.m. on Thursday, July 31, 2014 (collectively, the “Weekly Entry Periods”).
There are two (2) ways to enter:
Method #1 – Online: To participate online, visit www.arnicare.com/adventure, and complete and submit the online entry form in its entirety including the survey question.
All entries must be received by 4:59 p.m. ET on July 31, 2014 to be eligible. Neither Sponsor nor Administrator shall verify receipt of entries. If Entrant is selected as a prospective winner, Entrant will be required to execute and return releases and additional documentation supplied by Sponsor in accordance with Sponsor’s instructions or such prospective finalist will be disqualified. Incomplete and/or late Submissions are not valid entries.
Submissions that are created and received within the above-mentioned guidelines shall collectively be referred to herein as the “Eligible Entries.”
Limit of one (1) entry per eligible person, per day, regardless of method of entry. Multiple participants are not permitted to share the same email address. Any use of robotic, repetitive, automatic, programmed or similar entry methods or agents (including, but not limited to, Promotion entry services) will void all entries by that Entrant. In the event of a dispute as to any online entry, the authorized account holder of the email address used to enter will be deemed to be the Entrant. The "authorized account holder" is the natural person assigned an email address by an Internet access provider, online service provider or other organization responsible for assigning email addresses for the domain associated with the submitted address. Potential winners may be required
5. How Winners Will be Determined:
Weekly Winners - One (1) Weekly Winner will be determined from the Submissions properly submitted during each Weekly Entry Period on the Friday following each Weekly Entry Period, (collectively, the “Weekly Winners”). There will be a total of thirteen (13) Weekly Winners (although fewer if insufficient Submissions are received).
Grand Prize Winner – One (1) Grand Prize Winner will be determined on/about August 7, 2014 from among all eligible entries received by the end of the Promotion Period.
Sponsor’s decisions with respect to the winners and other matters pertaining to the Promotion shall be final. Entries received during one Weekly Entry Period will not be carried over into any other Weekly Entry Periods, but will be eligible for the Grand Prize drawing.
Grand Prize: One (1) Grand Prize Winner will have the opportunity to choose one (1) of the below trips:
1) Grand Canyon - Trip for four (4) consisting of the following: (i) round-trip, coach-class airfare for Grand Prize Winner and three (3) guests between the major continental U.S. airport nearest Grand Prize Winner’s residence and Phoenix, AZ (airports determined by Main Sponsor in its sole discretion); (ii) five (5) days, four (4) nights deluxe hotel accommodations (one quad occupancy room, room rate and tax only); (iii) Sedona Red Rock Jeep Tour; (iv) Guided Day Trip to the Grand Canyon’s South and East Rims including the Navajo Indian Reservation; (v) Car Rental for duration of stay; and (vi) all taxes related to accommodations and airfare. The trip must be completed by July 31, 2015, or Grand Prize Winner forfeits the Grand Prize in its entirety. Approximate Retail Value (“ARV”) of this trip package: $8,000.
2) Western Caribbean Cruise - Trip for two (2) consisting of the following: (i) round-trip, coach-class airfare for Grand Prize Winner and one (1) guest between the major continental U.S. airport nearest Grand Prize Winner’s residence and Tampa, FL (airports determined by Main Sponsor in its sole discretion); (ii) six (6) days, five (5) nights in an Ocean view stateroom on a Carnival Western Caribbean Cruise; (iii) Ports of call in Grand Cayman and Cozumel; (iv) 2 Shore Excursions per person; (v) Roundtrip Airport transfers in Tampa and (vi) all taxes related to accommodations and airfare. The trip must be completed by July 31, 2015, or Grand Prize Winner forfeits the Grand Prize in its entirety. ARV of this trip package: $5,000.
Actual value may vary based on airfare fluctuations and distance between departure and destination. Grand Prize Winner will not receive the difference between actual and approximate retail value. Trip must be booked at least twenty-one (21) days prior to departure. Trip subject to availability and blackout dates. Travel must be round-trip. Main Sponsor will not provide travel accommodations from Alaska or Hawaii to the airport of departure in the continental United States. If Grand Prize Winner resides in Alaska or Hawaii, Grand Prize Winner is solely responsible for costs associated with air travel from Alaska or Hawaii to the airport of departure in the continental United States selected by Main Sponsor. Main Sponsor will determine airline, and flight itinerary in its sole discretion. No refund or compensation will be made by Main Sponsor in the event of the cancellation or delay of any flight. Travel and accommodations are subject to availability. Travel is subject to the terms and conditions set forth in this Promotion, and those set forth by the Main Sponsor’s airline carrier, as detailed in the passenger ticket contracts. Rental car is subject to availability and rental provider’s terms and conditions. Driver must be at least 25 years of age and have a major credit card in his/her name. All expenses and incidental travel costs not expressly stated in the package descriptions above, including but not limited to, ground transportation, gas expenses, meals, incidentals, passenger tariffs or duties, surcharges, airport fees, service charges or facility charges, personal charges at lodging, security fees, taxes or other expenses are the responsibility solely of the Grand Prize Winner. Travel packages do not include transportation to the location of air travel departure, gratuities, bar, and beverage charges or items of a personal nature. Grand Prize Winner’s travel companion(s) must be at least twenty-one (21) years of age or older as of the date of departure. If Grand Prize Winner’s travel companion(s) are under twenty-one (21) years of age, the Grand Prize Winner must be the travel companion’s parent/legal guardian. Travel companion(s) must travel on same itinerary and at the same time as the Grand Prize Winner. Travel companion(s) must execute liability/publicity releases prior to issuance of travel documents. Travel restrictions, conditions and limitations may apply. Grand Prize Winner and travel companion(s) are solely responsible for obtaining valid passports and any other documents necessary for international travel. Grand Prize Winner and travel companion(s) are solely responsible for their own conduct while accepting the prize and agree to comply with all applicable laws and regulations pertaining to use and enjoyment of the prize, including, but not limited to, consumption of alcoholic beverages. Main Sponsor will not replace any lost, mutilated, or stolen tickets, travel vouchers or certificates.
Weekly Prizes: Each of the thirteen (13) Weekly Winners will receive an Arnicare Adventure Gift Pack which includes: (i) Arnicare Gel 2.6 oz; (ii) Arnicare Cream 2.5 oz.; (iii) Arnicare oral pellets (80 count); (iv) Arnicare Tablets (60 count); (v) Arnicare T-shirt; and (vi) Arnicare BPA-free sip and spray water bottle. ARV of Weekly Prize is $60. Total ARV of all Weekly Prizes is $780.
Total ARV of all prizes being awarded is up to $8,780.
Odds of winning a prize depends upon the number of eligible entries received for each applicable drawing. The specifics of all aforementioned elements of the prizes in the Promotion shall be solely determined by Sponsor. All costs, taxes, fees, and expenses associated with any element of any prize not specifically addressed above are the sole responsibility of the respective winner. All federal, state and local taxes on prizes are the prize winner’s responsibility. Prizes cannot be transferred, substituted, or redeemed for cash except at Sponsor’s sole discretion. Sponsor reserves the right to substitute the prize, or portions thereof, with a prize of equal or greater value.
7. Prize Conditions: The potential winners will be notified via email and/or phone at the email address or phone number provided by the Entrant, at the Sponsor’s discretion. Prospective Grand Prize Winner will be required to sign an affidavit of eligibility and release of liability and publicity (except where prohibited by law), and return same, properly executed, within five (5) days of issuance of prize notification or designation. Any potential Grand Prize or Weekly Prize winner will be disqualified and an alternate winner selected if: (1) Sponsor or Administrator is unable to contact potential winner within three (3) days from the first notification attempt; (2) the prospective winner and/or additional parties if applicable fail to complete and return all requested forms by the specified date; or (3) the prospective winner fails to comply with any of the requirements pursuant to these Official Rules.
9. Limitations of Liability: The Promotion Entities, and other participating sponsors and their respective affiliates, subsidiaries, parent, advertising and promotion agencies, and their respective officers, directors, shareholders, employees and agents, and any and all Internet servers and access provider(s) are not responsible for: any incorrect or inaccurate entry information; human error; technical malfunctions; failures, omission, interruption, deletion, or defect of any telephone network, computer online systems, computer equipment, server providers, or software, including any injury or damage to participant’s or any other person’s computer relating to or resulting from participation in this Promotion; inability to access the Website; theft, tampering, destruction, or unauthorized access to, or alteration of entries; transactions that are processed late or incorrectly or are incomplete or lost due to computer or electronic malfunction or traffic congestion on the Internet or at any web site; printing or other errors; and any entries that are late, lost, incomplete, misdirected, stolen, mutilated, illegible or postage due, or any combination thereof. Sponsor reserves the right to modify or terminate the Promotion. Proof of mailing, in-person submission, or online submission is not considered proof of delivery or receipt. All entries become the property of Sponsor and will not be returned. By entering, Entrant also agrees to release, discharge, indemnify and hold harmless the Promotion Entities, Facebook, and their respective parent companies, subsidiaries, their respective representatives and agents, advertising and promotion agencies, promotion partners and prize suppliers, and all of their respective affiliated companies, employees, officers, directors and shareholders, from and against all claims and damages or liability arising in connection with Entrant’s participation and/or entry in the Promotion and/or Entrant’s receipt or use of any prize awarded in this Promotion or due to any injuries, damages or losses to any person (including death) or property of any kind resulting in whole or in part, directly or indirectly, from acceptance, possession, misuse or use of any prize or participation in any promotion-related activity or participation in this Promotion. No more than the advertised number of prizes will be awarded. The releases hereunder are intended to apply to all claims not known or suspected to exist with the intent of waiving the effect of laws requiring the intent to release future unknown claims.
10. Disclaimer: CAUTION: ANY ATTEMPT BY AN ENTRANT TO DELIBERATELY DAMAGE THE WEBSITE OR UNDERMINE THE LEGITIMATE OPERATION OF THE PROMOTION MAY BE IN VIOLATION OF CRIMINAL AND CIVIL LAWS AND SHOULD SUCH AN ATTEMPT BE MADE, SPONSOR RESERVES THE RIGHT TO SEEK REMEDIES AND DAMAGES (INCLUDING ATTORNEY’S FEES) FROM ANY SUCH ENTRANT TO THE FULLEST EXTENT OF THE LAW, INCLUDING CRIMINAL PROSECUTION.
11. Disputes/Governing Law: All issues and questions concerning the construction, validity, interpretation and enforceability of these rules, or the rights and obligations of any Entrant or the Promotion Entities in connection with the Promotion, shall be governed by and construed in accordance with the laws of the State of Pennsylvania without giving effect to any choice of law or conflict of law rules or provisions which would cause the application or the laws of any jurisdiction other than the State of Pennsylvania. Any action or litigation concerning this Agreement shall take place exclusively in the or state courts sitting in Delaware County, Pennsylvania, or federal courts in Pennsylvania and each Entrant expressly consents to the jurisdiction of and venue in such courts and waives all defenses of lack of jurisdiction and inconvenient forum with respect to such courts. Any and all disputes, claims, and causes of action arising out of or in connection with this Promotion, shall be resolved individually, without resort to any form of class action. Each Entrant agrees to service of process by mail or other method acceptable under the laws of the State of Pennsylvania. ANY CLAIMS, JUDGMENTS AND/OR AWARDS SHALL BE LIMITED TO ACTUAL OUT-OF-POCKET COSTS ASSOCIATED WITH ENTERING THIS PROMOTION. ENTRANT (AND THEIR PARENTS OR LEGAL GUARDIANS IF ENTRANTS ARE MINORS) HEREBY WAIVE ANY RIGHTS OR CLAIMS TO ATTORNEY'S FEES, INDIRECT, SPECIAL, PUNITIVE, INCIDENTAL OR CONSEQUENTIAL DAMAGES OF ENTRANT, IDENTIFIABLE PERSONS, OR THIRD PARTY PARTICIPANTS, WHETHER FORESEEABLE OR NOT AND WHETHER BASED ON NEGLIGENCE OR OTHERWISE.
12. Winners’ List: You may obtain the names and cities of residence of the winners by going to the Website on or around August 15, 2014.
Facebook is a registered trademark of Facebook, Inc. This promotion is in no way sponsored, endorsed or administered by Facebook, Inc.
At Boiron, we believe there’s a better way to feel good. A better way that works naturally with your body. Since 1932, the Boiron family has been committed to providing safe, natural medicines. As world leader in homeopathic medicines, our passion is your total health. Our promise is your total satisfaction. Find out more at www.BoironUSA.com.
© 2014 BOIRON®, ALL RIGHTS RESERVED.